Car Accident Lawyers In Abbotsford, BC
When they come to our Abbotsford law office after a car accident, many of our clients have a number of questions for us, such as:
- What is my motor vehicle accident claim worth?
- How much can I get for my injuries?
- How long will this take?
- What can a personal injury lawyer do for me?
- Do I need to start a motor vehicle accident injury claim right away?
If you are looking for the best lawyer for a car accident or have questions about how to claim a personal injury, you have come to the right place. At Linley Welwood LLP, we will answer those questions and more. Our personal injury lawyers will inform you of your rights and options when dealing with ICBC, make sure you know about all limitations and deadlines, and help you get the most compensation for your injuries.
Getting You The Compensation You Need
The type of motor vehicle accident will affect your injuries and the logistics of your case, but most car accident victims find they have needs related to:
- Time off work, from the immediate accident and during recovery
- Medical care, including costs of medication, assistive devices and rehabilitation
- Hiring people to care for your home and family if you are unable to do so yourself
- Possible long-term losses if you are permanently disabled and unable to work at the same level as you did before the accident
We will talk about all of those costs and how to recover for them. We deal with all kinds of motor vehicle accident injuries, from the relatively minor car accidents to the serious and long-term injuries, such traumatic brain injuries or spinal injuries.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in a car accident or motor vehicle accident, call our Abbotsford law office at 604-850-6640 or contact us online. We offer free consultations.